Use the below size chart to decide what chain length will suit your needs.
Find your bracelet size:
Wrap a piece of string around your wrist. With a pen, mark the string where the end meets, now measure the string against a ruler in inches and compare it with the sizes available on product pages to find your size.
The Majority of our rings are one size but fully adjustable.
squeeze to tighten, pull apart to widen. ( you can pull or squeeze very hard this metal won’t snap easily, it is specially designed to pull open and close )
- An adjustable ring is a ring that allows you to expand or shrink its size to your preference.
- You can adjust this ring to fit most finger sizes, very large or small fingers might not be suitable.
- You don’t have to worry when you lose or gain weight, adjustable rings won’t be a problem.
- You can gift it to someone without knowing their ring size.
- Adjustable rings are much more versatile than classic rings giving you more value for your money!
Find your ring size in 3 easy steps:
Wrap a piece of string around your finger whilst allowing room for the knuckle. With a pen, mark the string where the end meets, now measure the string against a ruler in mm and compare it with the size chart below.
Already know your ring size? Use the above chart to buy the right size ring.
In between ring sizes? We recommend going a size up to allow for a comfortable fit.
Ring size chart